Here is my Google Scholar page.
- Vishvajeet Thakur, Maroune Kessentini, Tushar Sharma. “QScored: An Open Platform for Code Quality Ranking and Visualization”, Accepted in ICSME Tool Demo track, July 2020. Preprint
- Tushar Sharma, Paramvir Singh, Diomidis Spinellis. “An empirical investigation on the relationship between design and architecture smells” Accepted in EMSE, June 2020. Preprint
- Tushar Sharma, Vasiliki Efstathiou, Panos Louridas, Diomidis Spinellis. On the Feasibility of Transfer-learning Code Smells using Deep Learning. April 2019. Available on Arxiv.
- Tushar Sharma. 2019. How deep is the mud: fathoming architecture technical debt using designite. In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Technical Debt (TechDebt ’19). IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, USA, 59-60. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TechDebt.2019.00018. Preprint
- Tushar Sharma, Marios Fragkoulis, Stamatia Rizou, Magiel Bruntink, and Diomidis Spinellis. 2018. Smelly relations: measuring and understanding database schema quality. In Proceedings of the 40th International Conference on Software Engineering: Software Engineering in Practice (ICSE-SEIP ’18). ACM. 55-64. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3183519.3183529 Preprint
- Tushar Sharma. Detecting and managing code smells: research and practice. In Proceedings of the 40th International Conference on Software Engineering: Companion Proceeedings (ICSE ’18). ACM. 546-547. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3183440.3183460. Preprint
- Tushar Sharma, Diomidis Spinellis. “A survey on software smells”, Journal of Systems and Software, Volume 138, 2018, Pages 158-173, ISSN 0164-1212, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2017.12.034. Preprint
- Tushar Sharma, Marios Fragkoulis, and Diomidis Spinellis. “House of Cards: Code Smells in Open-Source C# Repositories” in ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM). 424-429. 10.1109/ESEM.2017.57. Preprint
- Tushar Sharma, “Designite: A Customizable Tool for Smell Mining in C# Repositories” in SATToSE, Madrid, 7-9 June 2017.
- Maria Kechagia, Tushar Sharma, and Diomidis Spinellis, “Towards a Context Dependent Java Exceptions Hierarchy” in 39th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) 2017 (Poster track).
- Tushar Sharma, Girish Suryanarayana, “Augur: Incorporating Hidden Dependencies and Variable Granularity in Change Impact Analysis” in the 16th IEEE International Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (SCAM) 2016. Preprint
- Ganesh Samarthyam, Girish Suryanarayana, Tushar Sharma, “Refactoring for Software Architecture Smells” in the 1st International Workshop on Refactoring (IWoR@ASE) 2016. Preprint
- Tushar Sharma, Marios Fragkoulis, and Diomidis Spinellis, “Does your configuration code smell?” in 13th international conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR), 2016. Preprint
- Tushar Sharma, Pratibha Mishra, and Rohit Tiwari, “Designite – A Software Design Quality Assessment Tool”, in First International Workshop on Bringing Architecture Design Thinking into Developers’ Daily Activities (Bridge’16), 2016. Preprint
- Tushar Sharma, Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam, “Challenges to and Solutions for Refactoring Adoption: An Industrial Perspective”, IEEE Software, Nov/Dec 2015.
- Girish Suryanarayana, Tushar Sharma, Ganesh Samarthyam, “Software Process versus Design Quality: Tug of War?” IEEE Software, July/August 2015.
- Ganesh SG; Tushar Sharma; Girish Suryanarayana, “Software Design Quality in Practice: Refactoring for Design Smells,” tutorial in International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) 2014.
- Tushar Sharma; PVR Murthy, “ESA: The Exclusive Similarity Algorithm for identifying Extract-class Refactoring Candidates Automatically,” in Indian Software Engineering Conference (ISEC) 2014.
- SG Ganesh; Girish Suryanarayana; Tushar Sharma; and Shrinath Gupta, “MIDAS: A Design Quality Assessment Method for Industrial Software,” in International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) 2013, SEIP track.
- S G Ganesh; Tushar Sharma; Girish Suryanarayana, “Towards a Principle-based Classification of Structural Design Smells,” In Journal of Object Technology, vol. 12, no. 2, 2013, pages 1:1–29. doi:10.5381/jot.2013.12.2.a1
- Tushar Sharma, “Identifying extract-method refactoring candidates automatically,” In Proceedings of the Fifth Workshop on Refactoring Tools (WRT ’12). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 50-53. DOI=10.1145/2328876.2328883.
- Tushar Sharma, “Quantifying Quality of Software Design to Measure the Impact of Refactoring,” Computer Software and Applications Conference Workshops (COMPSACW), 2012 IEEE 36th Annual , pp.266,271, 16-20 July 2012 doi: 10.1109/COMPSACW.2012.56.
- Murthy, P.V.R.; Kumar, V.S.; Sharma, Tushar; Kiron Rao; , “Quality Model Driven Dynamic Analysis,” Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC), 2011 IEEE 35th Annual , pp.360-365, 18-22 July 2011, doi: 10.1109/COMPSAC.2011.54.
- Tushar Sharma; and D Janakiram, “Inferring design patterns using the ReP graph”, Journal of Object Technology, Volume 9, no. 5 (September 2010), pp. 95-110, doi:10.5381/jot.2010.9.5.a5.
- Tushar Sharma, and Shrinath Gupta, “Achieving optimal refactoring order using Local-maxima Impact Factor Ordering algorithm”, patent to be filed in 2014.
- Tushar Sharma, and PVR Murthy, “Exclusive similarity algorithm to identify extract class refactoring automatically”, patent filed in 2013 nationally and internationally.
- Tushar Sharma, and Girish Suryanarayana, “A method for annotating design diagrams to indicate smells in software design”, patent filed in 2012 nationally.
- Tushar Sharma, Shrinath Gupta, “An automated context-aware approach to infer suitable refactorings to address code-clones”, patent filed in 2012 nationally.
- Tushar Sharma, “Identifying extract method refactoring candidates automatically” patent filed in 2011 nationally and internationally.
- Tushar Sharma, “Automated quality estimation for software design” patent filed in 2011 nationally and internationally.
- Tushar Sharma, and PVR Murthy, “Design intent validator framework” patent filed in 2011 nationally and internationally.
- Tushar Sharma, and PVR Murthy, “Workflow Based Refactoring” patent filed in 2010 nationally and internationally.